You could be so energy Electricity. You could be lightening
You could be anything : A masterpiece A revolutionary
You can see what you want to see Can you let it be? Learn or teach
Well I'm only halfway to everywhere!
I'm thinking positively Positively This is possible They can say right or wrong
Never hear this song Or look you in the eye
I'm getting rid of negativity Lose the loss in me Call it equality
-Halfway to everyehere-
The Black Crowes
Three Snakes & One Charm
Se despide your brotha' compadre Juanma also known como Collective Soul, recomendandoles el último DVD (Blivilivili :) de los Black Crowes titulado "Freak N Roll into the Fog" buenisimo!!!!!, si que si!. Yo definiria a este grupo como una especie de Led Zeppelin Reloaded, obvio que guardando bien las proporciones.
-And smiling next to you
in Silent lucidity-
Queensryche

No comments:
Post a Comment