BLOGGING is...

"Self expression, personal publishing, a diary, amateur journalism, the biggest disruptive technology since E-mail, an online comunnity, alternative media, curriculum for students, a customer relation strategy, knowledege management, navel gazing, a solution to boredom, a dream job, a style of writing, E-mail to everyone, a fad, the answer to illiteracy, an online persona, social networking, résumé fodder, phonecam pictures, or something to hide form your mother. It's all of these and more"



Biz Stone - ¿Who let the Blogs out ?-







Monday, September 18, 2006

Blow Up The Outside World!!

A veces las canciones aplican totalmente a como se esta sintiendo uno, no?...

Blow Up The Outside World

Nothing seems to kill me, no matter how hard I try
Nothing is closing my eyes
Nothing can beat me down for your pain or delight, no
And nothing seems to break me
No matter how far I fall, nothing can break me at all
Not one for giving up, though not invincible I know

I’ve given everything I needI’d give YOU everything I own
I’d give in if it could at least be ours alone
I’ve given everything I could
To blow it to hell and gone
Burrow down in and
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside world

Someone tried to tell me something
Don’t let the world bring you down :)...
Nothing can do me in before I do myself
So save it for your own and the ones you can help

I’ve given everything I needI’d give You everything I own
I’d give in if it could at least be ours alone
I’ve given everything I could
To blow it to hell and gone
Burrow down in and
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside world

Want to make it understood
Wanting though I never would
Trying though I know it’s wrong
Blowing it to hell and goneWishing though I never could
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside
Blow up the outside world

Blow up the outside world (Soundgarden)

...Hoy es uno de esos dias que el clima no le colabora al animo!...esta noche creo que escribire sobre el finde y demas sucesos... :), la canción no significa que este en la remala, solo como un poquito decepcionado de algunas personas, pero como dice el titulo a la M. todo el mundo :).

Señorita púrpura, muchas gracias por todos tus consejos :).



Juanma es Collective Soul

2 comments:

pitu said...

animo mi churris, no me gusta saber que tas triste, y el clima no ta mal , el clima es perfecto, el que ta mal es tu pensamiento.
un beso gigante, te quiero mucho.

MAGa said...

Bueno hace rato que no tocaba estos lugares, y hoy esperando que termine de renderizar un video, pude actualizarme de lo que ha pasado por aca.

A pesar del corto disanciamiento, espero no te quede duda alguna que siempre estare ahi, para reir, escuchar, crticar, en fin, por ahi andare, a veces tras los arboles, pero observando cautelosamente para luego cenranos a reir.

Un abrazo gigante